[NEohioPAL]PROPS FOR PEACE: COFFIN DESPERATELY NEEDED FOR RALLY

Smorton8 at aol.com Smorton8 at aol.com
Tue Apr 22 16:31:02 PDT 2003

Dear friends,
We are in desperate need of a coffin to use as a prop for a peace rally
downtown this Friday. The coffin should be regular coffin size, fairly
lightweight, and able to be opened. It does not have to be elaborate- even a
simple pine box would do.
We will be using the coffin on Friday afternoon, between 3 and 6 pm ,and will
return it as soon as possible. We're willing to pay a small rental fee as
well.
If you have something we could use, or know someone we should contact, PLEASE
contact Sarah Morton at the email address above, or Jim Lardie at
lardiej at yahoo.com. ASAP.
Thanks very much!!
Sarah