[NEohioPAL]Spring News

NaCl nacl at nacl.org
Tue Apr 22 21:36:03 PDT 2003

--MS_Mac_OE_3133894988_1038931_MIME_Part

Spring News from NaCl

NaCl Catskills Performer Training Retreat
June 22-29, 2003
NaCl is offering a performer training retreat this summer at NaCl Catskills=
,
our theatre and artists' residence in Highland Lake, NY.   Last year's
retreat was a big success and we want to continue to offer international
theatre artists a focused environment to work and meet one another.  Set in
the inspiring Catskill mountain region, the retreat is an intense immersion
into a rigorous performer training that is physical, vocal, and creative.
The retreat will be led by NaCl founders Brad Krumholz and Tannis Kowalchuk=
,
with guest director, Ker Wells from Canada=B9s Number Eleven Theatre.

Participants stay at the NaCl artists=B9 residence next door to the theatre,
and share meal preparation, clean up, and community living (each artist has
a private bedroom).  There are many unique Catskills points of interest to
enjoy throughout the residency, including hiking and swimming, and New York
City is two hours away.  The residency, including accommodations, all meals=
,
and car transport from the train station is $500 US.  Contact:

Tannis Kowalchuk , NaCl Theatre
110 Highland Lake Rd.,
Highland Lake, NY   10108  USA
845-557-0694 (Catskills) or  718-398-4589 (Brooklyn)
email: nacl at nacl.org
web: www.nacl.org=20

10 Brecht Poems
The Goethe Institute, Washington DC
Performances are scheduled Friday and Saturday, April 25 & 26 at 8:00pm, an=
Sunday, April 27 at 3pm.
Goethe-Institut Inter Nationes is located at 812 Seventh Street NW (Metro:
Gallery Place/Chinatown). Tickets are $15 or $10.  Presented by Open
Theatre/DC.
The Bowery Poetry Club, New York City
Wednesday, April 30th at 8 PM.
All who were sorry to have missed it at the Brecht Forum have another
chance!

Theaters Against War Meeting
THAW=B9S NEXT OPEN MEETING:
Sunday April 27th from 4 to 6 PM at HERE (145 6th Avenue below Spring
Street) with renowned director, ANDRE GREGORY.
THAW - THEATERS AGAINST WAR is a group of New York-based theater artists
alarmed by the threat of permanent war and escalating attacks on civil
liberties here at home.
thawaction at yahoo.com
http://www.thawaction.org

Special Note---
If you would like to receive a Catskill Festival of New Theatre flyer, and
are NOT on our mailing list, please e-reply with your contact info so we ca=
send one to you next month.

NaCl (North American Cultural Laboratory), New York
www.nacl.org  =20

--MS_Mac_OE_3133894988_1038931_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Spring News</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#008000"><FONT SIZE=3D"5"><B><U>Spring News from NaCl<BR>
</U></B></FONT></FONT><BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#008000"><FONT SIZE=3D"5"><B>NaCl Catskills Performer Training R=
etreat<BR>
</B></FONT></FONT><H2>June 22-29, 2003<BR>
</H2>NaCl is offering a performer training retreat this summer at NaCl Cats=
kills, our theatre and artists' residence in Highland Lake, NY.   =
Last year's retreat was a big success and we want to continue to offer inter=
national theatre artists a focused environment to work and meet one another.=
  Set in the inspiring Catskill mountain region, the retreat is an inte=
nse immersion into a rigorous performer training that is physical, vocal, an=
d creative.  The retreat will be led by NaCl founders Brad Krumholz and=
 Tannis Kowalchuk, with guest director, Ker Wells from Canada=B9s Number Eleve=
n Theatre.  <BR>
<BR>
Participants stay at the NaCl artists=B9 residence next door to the theatre, =
and share meal preparation, clean up, and community living (each artist has =
a private bedroom).  There are many unique Catskills points of interest=
 to enjoy throughout the residency, including hiking and swimming, and New Y=
ork City is two hours away.  The residency, including accommodations, a=
ll meals, and car transport from the train station is $500 US.  Contact=
:<BR>
<BR>
Tannis Kowalchuk , NaCl Theatre  <BR>
110 Highland Lake Rd.,  <BR>
Highland Lake, NY   10108  USA<BR>
845-557-0694 (Catskills) or  718-398-4589 (Brooklyn)<BR>
email: <FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U>nacl at nacl.org</U></FONT> <BR>
web: www.nacl.org <BR>
<BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#FF00FF"><H2>10 Brecht Poems<BR>
</H2></FONT><B>The Goethe Institute, Washington DC<BR>
</B>Performances are scheduled Friday and Saturday, April 25 & 26 at 8:=
00pm, and Sunday, April 27 at 3pm.<BR>
Goethe-Institut Inter Nationes is located at 812 Seventh Street NW (Metro: =
Gallery Place/Chinatown). Tickets are $15 or $10.  Presented by Open Th=
eatre/DC.<BR>
<B>The Bowery Poetry Club, New York City<BR>
</B>Wednesday, April 30th at 8 PM.  <BR>
All who were sorry to have missed it at the Brecht Forum have another chanc=
e!<BR>
<BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#008000"><H2>Theaters Against War Meeting<BR>
</H2></FONT>THAW=B9S NEXT OPEN MEETING: <BR>
Sunday April 27th from 4 to 6 PM at HERE (145 6th Avenue below Spring Stree=
t) with renowned director, ANDRE GREGORY.<BR>
THAW - THEATERS AGAINST WAR is a group of New York-based theater artists al=
armed by the threat of permanent war and escalating attacks on civil liberti=
es here at home.<BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U>thawaction at yahoo.com<BR>
http://www.thawaction.org<BR>
</U></FONT><BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#FF00FF"><B>Special Note---<BR>
</B></FONT>If you would like to receive a <B>Catskill Festival of New Theat=
re</B> flyer, and are NOT on our mailing list, please e-reply with your cont=
act info so we can send one to you next month.<BR>
<BR>
<B>NaCl (North American Cultural Laboratory), New York  <BR>
www.nacl.org  </B> <BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3133894988_1038931_MIME_Part--