[NEohioPAL]Note from Indie Cleveland on end of Interim Presidency

Alexcine at aol.com Alexcine at aol.com
Wed Apr 30 16:05:04 PDT 2003

>From Alex P. Michaels, Interim President Indie Cleveland

There are still a few things to wrap up for Indie Cleveland, but after May 1,2003 I will no longer be organizing anything for Indie Cleveland. And as Bob Hope would say, "Thanks for the Memories"

Alex Michaels
Bold, Daring, True Independent Movies
"Movies that Make You Think"
http://www.prelude2cinema.com/
Shop our Studio Store for Unique Movie Images
featuring True Indie Movie Stars
http://www.cafeshops.com/prelude2cinema.