[NEohioPAL]Forever Plaid Opens Huntington Playhouse Season

Huntheatre at aol.com Huntheatre at aol.com
Sat May 3 09:24:07 PDT 2003

--part1_4d.2ee00f94.2be528fd_boundary

What happens when a harmony group is snuffed out in mid-coda? Where do those
unresolved chords of those unresolved lives end up?  The answer is found at
Huntington Playhouse where the musical "Forever Plaid" opens the 2003 season
on May 8, 2003.

"Forever Plaid" was the most successful musical presentation in the history
of Huntington Playhouse and six years later, we were able to get the original
cast back to re-create their roles.  The cast sings 22 numbers including
"Three Coins in a Fountain," "Catch a Falling Star," "Shangri-La," and a
tribute to the Ed Sullivan Show in 3 minutes and 11 seconds (honest).

Kevin Conroy, Mike McKay, Jason Simmons, and Jeff Vosen (also known as
The Ivies) play Frankie, Sparky, Jinx, & Smudge with John Franks on piano and
Ed Lemmers on string bass.  The production is once again directed by Tom
Meyrose.

"Forever Plaid" opens on May 8, and has performances on Fridays & Saturdays
at 8:00 PM with one Sunday matinee on June 1st at 3:00PM.  For reservations
call
440-871-8333.

Huntington Playhouse is located at 28601 Lake Road and is an affiliate of the
Cleveland Metroparks.  For detailed information check out our web site at:
www.huntingtonplayhouse.com

--part1_4d.2ee00f94.2be528fd_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">What happens when a harmony group is snuffed out in mi=
d-coda? Where do those unresolved chords of those unresolved lives end up?&n=
bsp; The answer is found at Huntington Playhouse where the musical "Forever=20=
Plaid" opens the 2003 season on May 8, 2003.<BR>
<BR>
"Forever Plaid" was the most successful musical presentation in the history=20=
of Huntington Playhouse and six years later, we were able to get the origina=
l cast back to re-create their roles.  The cast sings 22 numbers includ=
ing "Three Coins in a Fountain," "Catch a Falling Star," "Shangri-La," and a=
 tribute to the Ed Sullivan Show in 3 minutes and 11 seconds (honest).<BR>
<BR>
Kevin Conroy, Mike McKay, Jason Simmons, and Jeff Vosen (also known as <BR>
The Ivies) play Frankie, Sparky, Jinx, & Smudge with John Franks on pian=
o and Ed Lemmers on string bass.  The production is once again directed=
 by Tom Meyrose.<BR>
<BR>
"Forever Plaid" opens on May 8, and has performances on Fridays & Saturd=
ays at 8:00 PM with one Sunday matinee on June 1st at 3:00PM.  For rese=
rvations call <BR>
440-871-8333.<BR>
<BR>
Huntington Playhouse is located at 28601 Lake Road and is an affiliate of th=
e Cleveland Metroparks.  For detailed information check out our web sit=
e at:<BR>
<P ALIGN=3DCENTER>www.huntingtonplayhouse.com </P></FONT></HTML>

--part1_4d.2ee00f94.2be528fd_boundary--