[NEohioPAL]Theatre Karaoke Night at Cronies in Lakewood

KevinJosephKelly at aol.com KevinJosephKelly at aol.com
Wed May 7 10:50:03 PDT 2003

Starting tonight at 10 PM, and continuing the first Wednesday of each month, I will be hosting a Karaoke night at Cronies Bar, located across the street from the Beck Center for the Arts in Lakewood, OH.
Cronies is trying to support the arts by providing a great night of fun and mindless entertainment that we are all striving for in our lives.
So drop by and say hi to a great group of people as we create a great night of fun to blow off some steam.

Cronies serves great food too, so bring your stomachs and your personal problems and use food to solve everything that is bothering you.  There is nothing a little extra cheese and some kevin kellyokie to take the edge off.

See you there!