[NEohioPAL]Theater Dog needs a home

Jlockshine at aol.com Jlockshine at aol.com
Thu May 8 16:12:31 PDT 2003

We are looking for a new home for our dog, Macy (named for the talented William H. Macy).  It's not that we don't love her, but with our two young children and host of other responsibilities, she is hardly getting the attention she needs.  She's quite the diva and craves the spotlight, so she is ideal for the household where she will be the only pet (fish, and amphibians not included).   Like any diva, she doesn't always want to listen to what you have to say, but she does aim to please.  She prefers enclosed surroundings, because she has been known to wander.  A Chow/Shar-pei mix,  she should fit right in just in time to critique the Tony Awards with you on June 8th.   If you're interested, please reply and we can give you more specific information and arrange for a visit.