[NEohioPAL]RE: The Late Fourth Estate?

Denis Blot Denis.Blot at gettyimages.com
Mon May 12 09:55:01 PDT 2003

I hope everyone signed up to have their sentiments heard, legislation like this causes lots of problems.... due to the minor loophole generated during the legislation regarding the baby bells (local telephone companies) getting the abbilities to enter the international telephone market.  corporations were allowed to buy up several radio stations now the bulk of radio stations are owned by only a few corporations.  This has resulted with massive problems (some being illegal and unethical), not to mention less freedom for local stations.  DO NOT let this happen again.  Do not give that much power to corporations to control and dictate what is and is not shown on televised media, nothing good can come out of this.