[NEohioPAL]Intro / Hessler

sade Sindar-wolfkitten wufkitn at en.com
Wed May 14 06:33:14 PDT 2003

Greetings folks -

Just discovered and joined this list and thought i'd say hello.
And qu'elle coincidence, i can announce a performance or two as well!
But first, a caveat - altho any posts from 'us' really come from
'me', the truth is that about 95% of the time the performer in question
will be 'him'. Got that? Good. Now who is these folks?

'He' is Terry Sindar: fiddler, jester, magician, fire eater, Middle
Easterm percussionist, Tarot reader. 'Me' is sade Sindar-wolfkitten:
artist/craftsperson, costumer, prop refurbisher, part-time bellydancer,
roadie. Together we might be Dragonfly Reel, a world-folk music duo;
or Carnival Kaotika, magic & sideshow stunts. However, as i've been
concentrating on my arts'n'crafts lately, i mostly let him get out
there and work the crowds - hey, a girl's gotta sleep sometime.

And speaking of working the crowds -
Terry will be opening the musician's line-up at the Barking Spider
for the Hessler Street Fair this coming Sat., May 17th; and performing
as a strolling minstrel on street throughout the fair. (i'll be there
too. art. crafts. you know the drill). We're appearing at a festival in
Indiana over Memorial Day, and then may head out to Geneva on the Lake
for a litle busking the following weekend. More dates coming up in
June.. thhrrrrrilll.

If you happen to stop by Hessler this weekend, just listen for the
Celtic/Gypsy fiddle strains, and stop by to say hello..

sade

--
~*~*~Thee Faerie Ring Arts and Crafts webstore~*~*~
         http://my.en.com/~wufkitn/vendheadr.html