[NEohioPAL]Apartment listing for summer artists

Shalene Shimer shea099 at palm.net
Thu May 15 21:13:17 PDT 2003

Available June 1st:

I have two bedrooms of a three bedroom apt. available in North Olmsted.  =
The
apartment complex is a less than 15 minute drive from downtown Cleveland,=
 and
is just off of 480.  The rooms are 250.00 each, with NO DEPOSIT.  Heat, w=
ater,
and garbage are paid.  Complex has pool, exercise room, 24 hour laundry r=
oom,
and party room.  The lease runs till October 1st, but since I have to mov=
e as
of June 1st, I'm willing to negotiate.  Please feel free to email me at
shea099 at palm.net with any and all questions.  =

Shea Shimer  =