[NEohioPAL]Production Company seeks stage

Ericdstuyvesant at aol.com Ericdstuyvesant at aol.com
Fri May 23 11:48:35 PDT 2003

--part1_173.1ab49c7d.2bffa949_boundary

Due to an unforeseen and paying customer, I recently lost access to a stage=20
that I had secured for use as a set in an independent feature film. Though=20
flexible I would like to keep as close to my shooting schedule as possible.=20=
If=20
anyone has or knows of a theater that we could use for several hours on the=20
morning of Saturday, May 31st 2003 please let me know either by email or dir=
ectly=20
at 330-618-8285. We are very low budgeted as this is an out of pocket expens=
e,=20
however we are shooting in a Super 16 format and are prepped for the 04=20
festival circuit. In other words, is there anyone willing to help for copy a=
nd=20
special thanks.

Thanks in advance,
Eric Stuyvesant

This written email message and any attached documents are for the exclusive
use of the addressee and contain confidential, privileged, and
non-disclosable information.  If the recipient of this transmission is not
the addressee, or a person responsible for delivering the transmission to
the addressee, such recipient is prohibited from reading or using this
transmission in any way.  If you have received this transmission by mistake,
please REPLY to this message, returning the content, and destroy the
original message.  Any and all content in this email message is not for
attribution and not for publication.  =A9Eric Stuyvesant, 2003.

--part1_173.1ab49c7d.2bffa949_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Due to an unforeseen and paying customer, I recently l=
ost access to a stage that I had secured for use as a set in an independent=20=
feature film. Though flexible I would like to keep as close to my shooting s=
chedule as possible. If anyone has or knows of a theater that we could use f=
or several hours on the morning of Saturday, May 31st 2003 please let me kno=
w either by email or directly at 330-618-8285. We are very low budgeted as t=
his is an out of pocket expense, however we are shooting in a Super 16 forma=
t and are prepped for the 04 festival circuit. In other words, is there anyo=
ne willing to help for copy and special thanks.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks in advance,<BR>
Eric Stuyvesant<BR>
<BR>
-----------------------------------------------------------------<BR>
This written email message and any attached documents are for the exclusive<=

use of the addressee and contain confidential, privileged, and<BR>
non-disclosable information.  If the recipient of this transmission is=20=
not<BR>
the addressee, or a person responsible for delivering the transmission to<BR=

the addressee, such recipient is prohibited from reading or using this<BR>
transmission in any way.  If you have received this transmission by mis=
take,<BR>
please REPLY to this message, returning the content, and destroy the<BR>
original message.  Any and all content in this email message is not for=
<BR>
attribution and not for publication.  =A9Eric Stuyvesant, 2003.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_173.1ab49c7d.2bffa949_boundary--