[NEohioPAL]ACTORS NEEDED! Phoenix Productions / GLMF

Brook Hall brookhall at medievalfaire.com
Mon May 26 08:45:36 PDT 2003

Phonenix Productions Presents: The Great Lakes Medieval Faire

We are currently looking for :

An adult male 25-35 to play King Arthur. This is the lead character.
Preferably
with improv experience.

An adult female  20-30ish to play Esmeralda type, our gypsy princess.
Preferably with
improv experience.

An adult female 20-30ish to play village character. Preferably with improv
experience.

Performances include improvisation and interaction as primary character,
comic cutting of Much Ado About Nothing, stunt & stage combat version of
Macbeth,
human chess match, royal feast dinner theatre and more.

Rehearsals will include extensive training in Improvisation, Street Theatre
Techniques,
Audience Interaction, Character Development, Dialect, Stage Combat and
Period History.

These are paid positions, with a 10 week contract.
Rehearsals run 5 days per week starting June 2nd thru July 3rd.
Performances run weekends only from July 4th thru August 11th.
Housing provided. We are located approximately 40 minutes east of Cleveland.

Possible fall contracts for our Edgar Allen Poe dinner theatre, Charles
Dickens Christmas Feast, and "The Unionville Mysteries" muder mystery
series.

Call 1-440-474-4558 to set up interview/audition.

Brook Collin Hall
Entertainment Director
Phoenix Productions

Any questions? Feel free to email me at brookhall at medievalfaire.com