[NEohioPAL]Actors' Summit Theater honors tickets to Dobama, Ensemble & Charenton theatres

Mjalexthac at aol.com Mjalexthac at aol.com
Mon May 26 13:26:06 PDT 2003

--part1_14a.1faec9ed.2c03a2de_boundary

For Immediate Release
For additional information contact:
Neil Thackaberry 330-342-0800
Hudson, Ohio May 26th, 2003

Actors' Summit Theater will honor
season subscription tickets to shows
canceled by three Cleveland area theaters

Charenton, Ensemble and Dobama theater season subscribers are invited to
enjoy the final production of Actors' Summit's 2003-2004 Season as guests of
Actors' Summit. Subscribers to those three theaters will be able to exchange their
tickets to the canceled shows for William Inge's Picnic, playing now through
June 1.

Actors' Summit Artistic Director A. Neil Thackaberry extended the invitation
in a gesture of solidarity with his theater colleagues. "Subscribers are the
life blood of resident professional theaters. We want to make sure that
patrons, who commit to supporting local professional theater, get their money's
worth," said Thackaberry.
The offer is for one free ticket to any performance of Picnic for each season
subscription ticket presented at the Actors' Summit Box Office, subject to
availability.

Picnic opened May 15 and runs through June 1 at 8 p.m. Thursday, Friday and
Saturday and 3:30 p.m. Sunday. Call 330-342-0800 for reservations. Regular
tickets are $25 on Fridays and Saturdays and $22 on Thursdays and Sundays.
Students and Seniors receive a $4 discount. Group discounts are available.

Web site
Actors Summit Theater can be found on the web at www.actorssummit.org.
Actors' Summit is a professional, not for profit, 501-c-3 professional arts
organization. We are seeking volunteers and board members. For more details please
call MaryJo or Neil at 330-342-0800.

Actors' Summit is a member of PACT, The Professional Alliance of Cleveland
Theaters.

Actors' Summit is working under a developmental agreement with Actors' Equity
Association (the Union of professional Actors and Stage managers.)

--part1_14a.1faec9ed.2c03a2de_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">For Immediate Release <BR>
For additional information contact: <BR>
Neil Thackaberry 330-342-0800<BR>
Hudson, Ohio May 26th, 2003 <BR>
<BR>
<P ALIGN=3DCENTER></FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR:=
 #ffffff" SIZE=3D4 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B>Actors'=
 Summit Theater will honor<BR>
season subscription tickets to shows<BR>
canceled by three Cleveland area theaters</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" sty=
le=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial=
" LANG=3D"0"></B><BR>
<BR>
<P ALIGN=3DLEFT>Charenton, Ensemble and Dobama theater season subscribers ar=
e invited to enjoy the final production of Actors' Summit's 2003-2004 Season=
 as guests of Actors' Summit. <B><I>Subscribers to those three theaters will=
 be able to exchange their tickets to the canceled shows for William Inge's=20=
Picnic, playing now through June 1.</B></I><BR>
<BR>
Actors' Summit Artistic Director A. Neil Thackaberry extended the invitation=
 in a gesture of solidarity with his theater colleagues. "Subscribers are th=
e life blood of resident professional theaters. We want to make sure that pa=
trons, who commit to supporting local professional theater, get their money'=
s worth," said Thackaberry.<BR>
<B><I>The offer is for one free ticket to any performance of Picnic for each=
 season subscription ticket presented at the Actors' Summit Box Office, subj=
ect to availability. </B></I><BR>
<BR>
Picnic opened May 15 and runs through June 1 at 8 p.m. Thursday, Friday and=20=
Saturday and 3:30 p.m. Sunday. Call 330-342-0800 for reservations. Regular t=
ickets are $25 on Fridays and Saturdays and $22 on Thursdays and Sundays. St=
udents and Seniors receive a $4 discount. Group discounts are available. <BR=

<BR>
<B><I><U>Web site </B></I></U><BR>
Actors Summit Theater can be found on the web at www.actorssummit.org. Actor=
s' Summit is a professional, not for profit, 501-c-3 professional arts organ=
ization. We are seeking volunteers and board members. <B><I><U>For more deta=
ils please call MaryJo or Neil at 330-342-0800. </B></I></U><BR>
<BR>
Actors' Summit is a member of PACT, The Professional Alliance of Cleveland T=
heaters. <BR>
<BR>
Actors' Summit is working under a developmental agreement with Actors' Equit=
y Association (the Union of professional Actors and Stage managers.) <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D3=
 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
</P></P></FONT></HTML>
--part1_14a.1faec9ed.2c03a2de_boundary--