[NEohioPAL]SINCERITY FOREVER: ticket prices

Clyde Simon clydesimon at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 2 07:13:02 PDT 2003

--0-806086721-1054555662=:85222

Ticket prices were inadvertently left out of our last posting.  The cost of admission to the last three performances of convergence-continuum's production of SINCERITY FOREVER this Thursday, Friday and Saturday (June 5, 6 and 7) are at our usual budget-conscious rates of $12 general admission and $9 for students & seniors.  Performances are at convergence-continuum's intimate performance space, The Liminis, at 2438 Scranton Rd. in Cleveland's Tremont neighborhood.
Call 216-687-0074 for reservations and information.

--0-806086721-1054555662=:85222

<DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3>Ticket prices were inadvertently left out of our last posting.  The cost of admission to the last three performances of convergence-continuum's production of SINCERITY FOREVER this Thursday, Friday and Saturday (June 5, 6 and 7) are at our usual budget-conscious rates of <STRONG>$12 general admission and $9 for students & seniors.</STRONG>  Performances are at convergence-continuum's intimate performance space, The Liminis, at 2438 Scranton Rd. in Cleveland's Tremont neighborhood.  </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3>Call <STRONG>216-687-0074</STRONG> for reservations and information.</FONT></DIV></DIV>
--0-806086721-1054555662=:85222--