[NEohioPAL]Need some help (on review writing)

James Courim jdc213 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 2 08:51:23 PDT 2003

Hello Cleveland theatre people,

I have a simply request. I am taking a class at Kent State this intersession
in teaching high school journalism. On Friday, I have to give a short
lecture on review writing (as in theatre, movie, music, etc.) I was
wondering if anyone out there would be able to assist me in my quest for
information to give my class. Tips, checklists, or anything that anyone
might have. I would greatly appreciate anything anyone has. Thanks in
advance.

Jim Courim