[NEohioPAL]Berea Summer Theatre Picketing

Medicjw at aol.com Medicjw at aol.com
Wed Jun 4 15:28:28 PDT 2003

--part1_127.2ad9a56f.2c0fa17c_boundary

        To all the friends of BST. When the theatre community loses a theatre
everyone suffers the loss. The friends of BST have decided to remind Baldwin
Wallace College how much BST meant to everyone. So we are picketing outside
the kleist art and drama center to drive the point home. There will be news
agencies there and many theatre friends to say hello to. Now the vitals.
Where: We are meeting at the Berea High school parking lot. On Bagley Rd. in
Berea Between Eastland and front St. 165 Bagley rd.
When: June 19th (This would have been the opening night for BST)
            7:30 PM, we should be done by 9:00 PM.

       Please join us, the bigger the crowd the better it will look on the
news.
Any questions please call Heidi JAW Boone at 440-235-2846. Not before Noon.

--part1_127.2ad9a56f.2c0fa17c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000080" SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=
=3D"SCRIPT" FACE=3D"Monotype Corsiva" LANG=3D"0">    &nb=
sp;   To all the friends of BST. When the theatre community loses a the=
atre everyone suffers the loss. The friends of BST have decided to remind Ba=
ldwin Wallace College how much BST meant to everyone. So we are picketing ou=
tside the kleist art and drama center to drive the point home. There will be=
 news agencies there and many theatre friends to say hello to. Now the vital=
s.<BR>
<B>Where</B>: We are meeting at the Berea High school parking lot. On Bagley=
 Rd. in Berea Between Eastland and front St. 165 Bagley rd.<BR>
<B>When</B>: June 19th (This would have been the opening night for BST)<BR>
            7:30 PM,=20=
we should be done by 9:00 PM.<BR>
<BR>
       Please join us, the bigger the crowd th=
e better it will look on the news.<BR>
Any questions please call Heidi JAW Boone at 440-235-2846. <B>Not before Noo=
n.</B> </FONT></HTML>

--part1_127.2ad9a56f.2c0fa17c_boundary--