[NEohioPAL]Apprentice Theatre is Back

Medicjw at aol.com Medicjw at aol.com
Wed Jun 4 15:28:41 PDT 2003

--part1_134.20a50768.2c0fab67_boundary

        Apprentice Theatre (formally associated with Berea Summer Theatre is
back)
The new space we have found is much smaller, so the schedule and the amount
of students we will accept has changed. The new space is on 130th in Hinkley.
But it is right across the street from Strongsville and North Royalton We are
having 4 1 week camps. These camps will be very intense, with a 10 student per
instructor ratio.
Camp #1 dance seminar: Instructed by James Madison Becker. Mr., Becker having
just finished touring with Coppa Cabana will be returning form New York to be
choreographer or instructor for all 4 camps.
                                          July 7-11 with a performance on
July 12.
                                          10 AM - 4PM with lunch break.
                                          Ages 12-18
                                         Must have 3 years dance experience
                                          135.00 cost (120 +15 for dance
shirt).
Camp #2 Acting Seminar: James Madison Becker and Heidi JAW Bone (29 years
theatre experience) Instructors. Audition to performance, including
characterization and scene analysis.
                                July 14-18 with performance on July 19
                                10 AM - 4 PM with lunch break
                                Ages 13-18
                                115.00 cost (100 +15 for shirt)
Camp #3 Musical theatre Seminar: James Becker and Heidi JW Bone will be
joined By Charles Eversole as Musical director. Charles Eversole is currently
Musical director of the Singing Angels, and was musical director for Tommy and
Grand Night for Singing national tours.
                                          July 21-25 with performances on
July 26, 27
                                   Ages 8-10 will be 9 AM-12 PM
                                 Ages 10-12 will be 1 PM-4PM
                                 115.00 (100 +15 for shirt)
Camp #4 Musical theatre teen Seminar:
                              July 28-Aug. 1 with performances on Aug. 2
                                  10AM- 4PM with lunch break
                                   Ages 13-18
                                   135.00 (120 + 15 for shirt)
For information or to have an application sent  please call Mrs. Geyser at
440-234 -2237

--part1_134.20a50768.2c0fab67_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000080" SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=
=3D"SCRIPT" FACE=3D"Monotype Corsiva" LANG=3D"0">    &nb=
sp;   Apprentice Theatre (formally associated with Berea Summer Theatre=
 is back)<BR>
The new space we have found is much smaller, so the schedule and the amount=20=
of students we will accept has changed. The new space is on 130th in Hinkley=
. But it is right across the street from Strongsville and North Royalton We=20=
are having 4 1 week camps. These camps will be very intense, with a 10 stude=
nt per instructor ratio.<BR>
<B>Camp #1</B> <B>dance seminar: </B>Instructed by James Madison Becker. Mr.=
, Becker having just finished touring with Coppa Cabana will be returning fo=
rm New York to be choreographer or instructor for all 4 camps.  <B><BR>
</B>            =
            &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;    July 7-11 with a <B>performance </B>on July 12.<BR>
            &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;            =
    10 AM - 4PM with lunch break.<BR>
            &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;            =
    Ages 12-18<BR>
            &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;            =
   Must have 3 years dance experience<BR>
            &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;            =
    135.00 cost (120 +15 for dance shirt).<BR>
<B>Camp #2</B> <B>Acting Seminar:</B> James Madison Becker and Heidi JAW Bon=
e (29 years theatre experience) Instructors. Audition to performance, includ=
ing characterization and scene analysis.<BR>
               =20=
               =20=
July 14-18 with <B>performance </B>on July 19 <BR>
               =20=
               =20=
10 AM - 4 PM with lunch break<BR>
               =20=
               =20=
Ages 13-18<BR>
               =20=
               =20=
115.00 cost (100 +15 for shirt)<BR>
<B>Camp #3 Musical theatre Seminar: </B>James Becker and Heidi JW Bone will=20=
be joined By Charles Eversole as Musical director. Charles Eversole is curre=
ntly Musical director of the Singing Angels, and was musical director for To=
mmy and Grand Night for Singing national tours.<BR>
            &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;            =
    July 21-25 with <B>performances</B> on July 26, 27<BR>
            &nbs=
p;               &nbs=
p;      Ages 8-10 will be 9 AM-12 PM<BR>
               =20=
               =20=
 Ages 10-12 will be 1 PM-4PM<BR>
               =20=
               =20=
 115.00 (100 +15 for shirt)<BR>
<B>Camp #4 Musical theatre teen Seminar:<BR>
               &=
nbsp;             </B> July 28-Aug. 1 wit=
h <B>performances</B> on Aug. 2<BR>
               =20=
               =20=
  10AM- 4PM with lunch break<BR>
               =20=
               =20=
   Ages 13-18<BR>
               =20=
               =20=
   135.00 (120 + 15 for shirt)<BR>
For information or to have an application sent  please call Mrs. Geyser=
 at 440-234 -2237</FONT></HTML>

--part1_134.20a50768.2c0fab67_boundary--