[NEohioPAL]Seeking opinions on PD moving audition notices

Sykokilr1 at aol.com Sykokilr1 at aol.com
Fri Jun 6 16:47:57 PDT 2003

 I am just looking for some opinions. What is the general feeling of the move by The Plain Dealer to put audition notices in the Sunday Paper, instead of the Friday! Magazine ( with the other theatre listings)? It seems to me that it hurts us more than helps because of the short notice if auditions are Sunday-Mon-Tues.. Any thoughts? Should we petition to have them moved back? or let sleeping dogs lie?
Thanks
Dave Wells
Garfield Heights Little Theatre