[NEohioPAL]Seeking opinions on PD moving audition notices

OreoQT25 at aol.com OreoQT25 at aol.com
Fri Jun 6 21:23:12 PDT 2003

--part1_c5.34d90d6e.2c127317_boundary

Yes, I agree with Mr. Wells.  I do not enjoy the audition notices being in
the Sunday paper now.   Having the notices in the Friday paper was wonderful and
very convienient.  It gave me something to look forward to at the end of the
week and helped me plan the next week.  I will sign a petion if you all are
game.  Thanks Mr. Wells :)

                                                     -Lauren B. Smith
                                                       Actress/Singer/Dancer

> I am just looking for some opinions. What is the general feeling of the
> move by The Plain Dealer to put audition notices in the Sunday Paper, instead of
> the Friday! Magazine ( with the other theatre listings)? It seems to me that
> it hurts us more than helps because of the short notice if auditions are
> Sunday-Mon-Tues.. Any thoughts? Should we petition to have them moved back? or
> let sleeping dogs lie?
> Thanks
> Dave Wells
> Garfield Heights Little Theatre

--part1_c5.34d90d6e.2c127317_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR=3D"#0000ff" SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=
=3D"SCRIPT" FACE=3D"Comic Sans MS" LANG=3D"0">Yes, I agree with Mr. Wells.&n=
bsp; I do not enjoy the audition notices being in the Sunday paper now.&nbsp=
;  Having the notices in the Friday paper was wonderful and very convie=
nient.  It gave me something to look forward to at the end of the week=20=
and helped me plan the next week.  I will sign a petion if you all are=20=
game.  Thanks Mr. Wells :)<BR>
<BR>
            &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;            =
            &nbs=
p;  -Lauren B. Smith<BR>
            &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;            =
            &nbs=
p;    Actress/Singer/Dancer<BR>
<BR>
            &nbs=
p;             <=

</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2=
 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">I am just looking for some opin=
ions. What is the general feeling of the move by The Plain Dealer to put aud=
ition notices in the Sunday Paper, instead of the Friday! Magazine ( with th=
e other theatre listings)? It seems to me that it hurts us more than helps b=
ecause of the short notice if auditions are Sunday-Mon-Tues.. Any thoughts?=20=
Should we petition to have them moved back? or let sleeping dogs lie?<BR>
Thanks<BR>
Dave Wells<BR>
Garfield Heights Little Theatre<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#0000ff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D3=
 FAMILY=3D"SCRIPT" FACE=3D"Comic Sans MS" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_c5.34d90d6e.2c127317_boundary--