[NEohioPAL]2nd City seeks Local Recordings

seccitysm at att.net seccitysm at att.net
Sat Jun 7 18:43:56 PDT 2003

In the interest of promoting area musicians, the Second City
Cleveland is asking any interested parties to submit CDs to be used in
conjunction with current and future revues at the Second City.

Music selections play a large part in the Second City experience, including
needle drops within sketches, pre-show, post-show and intermission selections,
in-between scene clips and lobby/bar music.

Second City Cleveland's stage manager and music director are committed to
broadening the airwaves for local artists, and hope that others will find such
implementation useful. While we cannot guarantee that all submissions will be
used, every effort will be made to include appropriate tracks and to give
credit where credit is due.

While most music played before and after shows needs to be uptempo, rock or hip-
hop based, we attempt to maintain an eclectic taste for our revues.

Interested parties can send demos to:

Second City Cleveland
ATTN: Chad Krueger, Music Director
2037 East 14th Street
Cleveland OH  44115-1704

All submissions become property of Second City Cleveland. Acceptance of
material does not imply an agreement between the artist and Second City
Cleveland or the Second City(C). Email any questions to SecCitySM at att.net.