[NEohioPAL]Seeking opinions on PD moving audition notices

SuperReich at aol.com SuperReich at aol.com
Sat Jun 7 07:22:01 PDT 2003

First, I didn''t like it when the theater listings were moved to the back of
Friday Magazine, as if going to a play was a last resort if there is not a
movie, rock concert, restaurant, or club to go to.  But it just makes sense to
have the audition notices follow the theater listings on Friday, since those
interested in theater might be interested in more than one aspect.  And for
actors who want to audition, the earlier notice definitely a plus.

Start a petition and I think you'll have many signatures.  Mine included.
Thank you!

Paige Reich