[NEohioPAL]Free Show Tonight at Second City

Richard Jones vegetableman9 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 15:06:04 PDT 2003

--0-792734772-1055178761=:20255

Tonight Only!
Shahid, Where’s Your Sense Of Romance? opens and closes TONIGHT – Monday, June 9th - 8pm at The Second City Theater.
(apologies to those who receive the daily digest of The Sternfeld List, which delivers all messages the following day – hopefully you saw this posting last week)

Shahid, Where’s Your Sense of Romance? is two acts of original sketch comedy, written and performed by the Second City Cleveland’s fifth graduating Conservatory class.

Admission is FREE.

Shahid, Where’s Your Sense of Romance?
written by and starring
Dan Boughamer
Pat Cusick
Beth Eggleston
Michael Hagesfeld
Richard Jones
Carrie Matuszak
Mark Mazzocco
Chris Overholt
Todd Packer
Jack Santo

Directed by Fred Gloor
Musical Director – Adam Brooks
Assistant Director – Peter Guren

--0-792734772-1055178761=:20255

<DIV><FONT size=2>
<P></FONT><FONT size=3>Tonight Only!<BR><B><I><U>Shahid, Where’s Your Sense Of Romance?</B></FONT></I></U><FONT size=3> opens and closes TONIGHT – Monday, June 9<SUP>th</SUP> - 8pm at The Second City Theater.<BR></FONT><FONT size=1>(apologies to those who receive the daily digest of The Sternfeld List, which delivers all messages the following day – hopefully you saw this posting last week)</P></FONT><B><I><U>
<P>Shahid, Where’s Your Sense of Romance?</B></I></U> is two acts of original sketch comedy, written and performed by the Second City Cleveland’s fifth graduating Conservatory class.</P>
<P>Admission is FREE.</P><B><I><U>
<P>Shahid, Where’s Your Sense of Romance?<BR></B></I></U><FONT size=1>written by and starring<BR></FONT><FONT size=3>Dan Boughamer<BR>Pat Cusick<BR>Beth Eggleston<BR>Michael Hagesfeld<BR>Richard Jones<BR>Carrie Matuszak<BR>Mark Mazzocco<BR>Chris Overholt<BR>Todd Packer<BR>Jack Santo</P>
<P>Directed by Fred Gloor<BR>Musical Director – Adam Brooks<BR>Assistant Director – Peter Guren</P></FONT></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Free <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/tag/*http://calendar.yahoo.com">online calendar</a> with sync to Outlook(TM).
--0-792734772-1055178761=:20255--