[NEohioPAL]Crazy Ladies opens June 19

Red Hen Productions redhen at logan.com
Wed Jun 11 14:36:47 PDT 2003

Red Hen Productions, Cleveland's Feminist Theatre, is proud to present Crazy
Ladies by Dori Appel and Carolyn Myers.  Red Hen acting vetran Cat Kenney
directs this collection of scenes and monologues.

The fifth annual Red Hen Rehearsals staged reading series brings us short
scenes about people we know well.  Join us on the ambient outdoor patio of
Café Limbo as we share some cappuccino with some frank discussions about
dieting, dating, menopause, role playing and, well, some crazy ladies.

Scenes include The Future, Balance, Tea Time, Chocolate Solution, Continuing
Education, Closing Time, Dramatic Arts, The Pause and Sorry.  The cast
features Angelique Bankston, Tricia Bestic, Jazmin Corona, Lucia DiVieste and
is stage managed by Bill Amato.

The three-week performance schedule for Crazy Ladies runs June 19-July 5 on
Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings at 7:00 p.m.  In case of rain, we'll
move inside at Café Limbo.  All tickets are $6.  Seating is limited and
reservations are recommended:  216-661-4301 or redhen at logan.com.

---
Red Hen Productions
PO Box 91926, Cleveland OH 44101 * (216)661-4301
http://www.logan.com/redhen/