[NEohioPAL]View pictures of Cain Park's FIDDLER ON THE ROOF

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Fri Jun 20 12:49:03 PDT 2003

--part1_198.1c17bbbc.2c24a2a6_boundary

I took a few pictures at a rehearsal the other night.  Here is the link:
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/fsternfeld/FiddlerOnTheRoofCainPark.html">http://hometown.aol.com/fsternfeld/FiddlerOnTheRoofCainPark.html</A>

The professional production photos that were taken by Roger Mastroianni will
be posted on my website in a couple of weeks.

We open tonight and run through July 6.  Tickets are only $10 tonight and
tomorrow and then they go up to the regular price of $14 - $18 next weekend so
take advantage of the low price and join us opening weekend.

If you plan to attend, don't wait too long to order your tickets, because
they are selling fast. We had over 900 people attend the preview last night.
More ticket info at this link: <A HREF="http://www.cainpark.com/tickets.html">http://www.cainpark.com/tickets.html</A>

Hope to see you at Cain Park !

Fred

--part1_198.1c17bbbc.2c24a2a6_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B>I took a few pictures at a rehearsal the other nigh=
t.  Here is the link:<BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://hometown.aol.com/fsternfeld/FiddlerOnTheRoofCainPark.html"=
>http://hometown.aol.com/fsternfeld/FiddlerOnTheRoofCainPark.html</A><BR>
<BR>
The professional production photos that were taken by Roger Mastroianni will=
 be posted on my website in a couple of weeks. <BR>
<BR>
We open tonight and run through July 6.  Tickets are only $10 tonight a=
nd tomorrow and then they go up to the regular price of $14 - $18 next weeke=
nd so take advantage of the low price and join us opening weekend.  <BR=

<BR>
If you plan to attend, don't wait too long to order your tickets, because th=
ey are selling fast. We had over 900 people attend the preview last night.&n=
bsp; More ticket info at this link: <A HREF=3D"http://www.cainpark.com/ticke=
ts.html">http://www.cainpark.com/tickets.html</A><BR>
<BR>
Hope to see you at Cain Park !<BR>
<BR>
Fred</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_198.1c17bbbc.2c24a2a6_boundary--