[NEohioPAL]This Week at the Oberlin Conservatory of Music

Marci Janas pjanas at oberlin.edu
Fri Jun 20 16:35:15 PDT 2003

--==========01665231==========

Hello everyone.

Here is your bi-weekly digest of news and events information from the
Oberlin Conservatory of Music.

Please visit our web site:

http://www.oberlin.edu/con

to read about some of the programs taking place this summer at the
Conservatory.

For the latest word on concerts and lectures, please visit our electronic
calendar of events:

http://www.oberlin.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/events/cal_conservatory.pl

I hope you find this information useful as you plan your stories and
programs about the music world. Should you have any questions or require
additional information, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Enjoy the sunshine,

Marci

Marci Janas
Director of Conservatory Media Relations
Oberlin Conservatory of Music
39 West College Street
Oberlin, OH  44074
vox: 440-775-8328