[NEohioPAL]Comedy Jam!

Shawn Paul no_talent_s_o_b at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 16:48:28 PDT 2003

--0-47058953-1056143935=:77991

    What a Beautiful crowd we have here, good to be here with you Beautiful people.     The Comedian that nobodies talking about will be at the Comedy Jam on Monday at the Agora. For one night only, if you have never scene Shawn Paul live then your not alone. I promise to be funny and has a added BONUS I will not eat Jell-O on stage. I have my Summer 2003 material that will be unveiled to the public, please bring your Camcorders for this is a rare opportunity, it is a once in a lifetime chance( If your a Fly and your life span is two days- but lets no get to technical). I am going to miss reruns of Wings, thats how much I care about making you guys laugh. When you leave my show you will feel better about yourself, when you here how pathetic my life his. ( I could make a Death Row inmate feel better about is life). Thank You guys where a GREAT AUDIENCE. Drive Safely. Remember Click it or Ticket

Shawn Paul
  you can e-mail me at  no_talent_s_o_b at yahoo.com