[NEohioPAL]CANCELLED: "At the Same Time" Cabaret

s.emerick at csuohio.edu s.emerick at csuohio.edu
Mon Jun 23 18:36:06 PDT 2003

        We regret to announce that, due to the loss of a cast member, the
         Cleveland Cabaret Company must cancel it's cabaret "At the Same
         Time". Our thanks and apologies to anyone who purchased or had
      planned to attend any of the 3 shows. Please contact the theatre from
                    where you purchased tickets for a refund.
                                THANK YOU.

              (Original message regarding show...see below).

"At the Same Time" Cabaret
presented by the Cleveland Cabaret Company

Featuring: Adina Bloom, Sandra Emerick, Keith Gerchak, David Robeano, Tina
D. Stump
With Musical Direction by: Marc Baker

3 shows only!

CALL FOR TICKETS NOW!
Tuesday, July 1- Weathervane Community Playhouse, 7:30 pm (Tickets call
330-836-2323)
     http://www.weathervaneplayhouse.com/final.html
Thursday, July 3 - Beck Center Studio Theatre, 8:00 pm (Tickets call
216-521-2540)
     http://www.lkwdpl.org/beck/
Saturday, July 5 - Cain Park Alma Theatre, 7:30 pm (Tickets call
216-371-3000)            http://www.cainpark.com/concerts_list_cabaret.asp

A musical journey exploring aspirations and relationships of individuals on
parallel paths, filled with insight, humor and wonderful music, "At the
Same Time" celebrates the universality of the struggles and triumphs of
life and love.

For more information, contact Sandra Emerick at 216-687-2048 or
s.emerick at csuohio.edu.