[NEohioPAL]Irish Rodeo Clowns holding auditions for "Flanagan's Wake" -LAST CALL

John Michael Regan irishrodeoclowns at attbi.com
Tue Jun 24 22:25:39 PDT 2003

------=_NextPart_000_007B_01C33AA3.A59520C0

ADDENDUM TO ORIGINAL NOTICE:

Whether you are a MALE or FEMALE if you have already submitted a resume =
and headshot and haven't heard from me about a scheduled time to appear =
for your audition, please contact me asap. =20

At this point only MALES will be added to the audition schedule for this =
Saturday, June 28th..  Thanks to Fred Sternfeld's network we have =
several females already scheduled to audition and a few MALES.  We do =
not need any more females to seek to audition at this time.  If you have =
contacted me and I gave you a time to audition already you need not =
cantact me again.  Just show up.  If you are a male want to audition =
please contact me immediately.  If necessary, some auditions may be =
conducted on Sunday morning JUNE 29th (MALES ONLY ON SUNDAY!) =20

You may reply to this email or call me at 440-933-4410.  Thanks, JMR

Please spread the word that we will be "auditioning" for cast and =
alternates as below:
"Flanagan's Wake" will be holding auditions for cast members and =
alternates on June 28th, 2003 at the Powerhouse Pub on the west bank of =
The FLATS.  Please send your resumes and headshots to: Irish Rodeo =
Clowns, LLC / 172 Highland Avenue / Avon Lake, OH 44012-2030.  You will =
be contacted regarding the exact dates and times to report for your =
audition when arrangements have been finalized with NOBLE FOOL of =
Chicago.  No prepared monologues are needed.  You will be asked to read =
from the script.  You should be able to carry a tune, but are not =
expected to be a Luciano Pavorotti or Beverly Sills.  Showtimes are 8pm =
on Fridays and 7pm on Saturdays.  We may be adding a Sunday matinee in =
the near future?  If you wish to attend a performance or "Flanagan's =
Wake" to see what it is all about you may call the Pub at 216-861-4982 =
for ticket information.  Tickets are also available through =
Cleveland.com or TICKETMASTER.
------=_NextPart_000_007B_01C33AA3.A59520C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2><STRONG>ADDENDUM TO=20
ORIGINAL NOTICE</STRONG>:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"> </DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><STRONG>Whether you are a MALE or FEMALE =
if you=20
have already submitted a resume and headshot and haven't heard from me =
about a=20
scheduled time to appear for your audition, please contact me =
asap. =20
</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><STRONG>At this point only MALES will be =
added to=20
the audition schedule for this Saturday, June 28th..  Thanks =
to Fred=20
Sternfeld's network we have several females already scheduled to =
audition and a=20
few MALES.  We do not need any more females to seek to audition at =
this=20
time.  If you have contacted me and I gave you a time to audition =
already=20
you need not cantact me again.  Just show up.  If you are a =
male want=20
to audition please contact me immediately.  If necessary, some =
auditions=20
may be conducted on Sunday morning JUNE 29th (MALES ONLY ON =
SUNDAY!) =20
</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><STRONG>You may reply to this email or =
call me at=20
440-933-4410.  Thanks, JMR</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"> </DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><FONT face=3D"Bookman Old =
Style"><STRONG>Please=20
spread the word that we will be "auditioning" for cast and alternates as =

below:</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><STRONG><FONT face=3D"Book =
Antiqua"><FONT=20
size=3D4>"Flanagan's Wake"</FONT> <FONT face=3DArial><FONT face=3D"Book =
Antiqua">will=20
be holding auditions for cast members and alternates on<FONT size=3D4> =
June 28th,=20
2003</FONT> at the</FONT> </FONT><FONT face=3D"Book Antiqua"><FONT=20
size=3D4>Powerhouse Pub</FONT> on the west bank of The FLATS.  =
Please send=20
your resumes and headshots to: </FONT></FONT><FONT face=3D"Book =
Antiqua"><FONT=20
size=3D4>Irish Rodeo Clowns, LLC</FONT> / 172 Highland Avenue=20
/ Avon Lake, OH 44012-2030.  You will be contacted regarding =
the exact=20
dates and times to report for your audition when arrangements have been=20
finalized with NOBLE FOOL of Chicago.  No prepared monologues are=20
needed.  You will be asked to read from the script.  You =
should be=20
able to carry a tune, but are not expected to be a Luciano Pavorotti or =
Beverly=20
Sills.  Showtimes are 8pm on Fridays and 7pm on Saturdays.  We =
may be=20
adding a Sunday matinee in the near future?  If you wish to attend =
a=20
performance or "Flanagan's Wake" to see what it is all about you may =
call the=20
Pub at 216-861-4982 for ticket information.  Tickets are also =
available=20
through Cleveland.com or =
TICKETMASTER.</FONT></STRONG></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_007B_01C33AA3.A59520C0--