[NEohioPAL]Fund Raiser For Rainbow Hospital

Robert Telecky teleckrj at core.com
Fri Jun 27 11:03:32 PDT 2003

Comic Relife For Kids, the comedy night fundraiser for Rainbows babies
and Childrens Hospital is scheduled for this comming Monday June 30th.
at Second City Theater at 7:00 p.m.

  I just wanted to write a note to thank Fred Sternfeld for creating
this e-mail group.  NEohioPAL has been a very powerful tool in helping
us to create the evening ahead.

The initial e-mail I sent out to attract Comics for this fundraiser was
the catylist that set off a huge chain reaction.  by pressing send on
my computer with that first message, we recieved feed back from
performers, Rainbow Circle of Friends, Playhouse square, Second
city,The Plain Dealer,and the Brian and Joe radio show.  All of which
have been very helpful with the donations of services to help make
Comic Relief a success.  I am pleased to say that ticket sales are up
and we are looking forward to having one of the best fundraising events
ever!

For those of you who may still be intereseted in attending, we do have
some tickets available for purchase at the door. Please keep in mind
that ALL money collected will be deliverd directly to the Childrens
Hospital to help children have the best expirience possible while they
are being cared for.

--
CoreComm Webmail.
http://home.core.com