[NEohioPAL]Auditions for a film

Scottynelson at aol.com Scottynelson at aol.com
Fri Jun 27 11:17:44 PDT 2003

   There will be auditions for a short film to be shot in Sharon Township
(not far from Medina Ohio). The auditions will be held at Polaris Christian
Church's offices in the Brunswick Plaza from 4-8pm on Wednesday, July 9th 2003.
This is a short film that is festival bound, will be released on DVD in December,
and is going to be screened locally at the Brunswick Theater. There are
strong female and male roles for people who look like adults (look to be at least
28) and small children that are well spoken.

  The address for the audition is 1480 Pearl Rd in Brunswick. Directions from
I-71: Take 71 to the 303 Exit in Brunswick. Head west on 303 for one mile to
Pearl Rd. Turn left onto Pearl. You will be on this road for 1/8 of a mile. On
the right hand side will be the Brunswick Plaza. There is a theater, bar,
bowling alley, dollar store and party center in this plaza. Polaris' offices are
located in the plaza. There is a sign on the green marquee that says
"Polaris".

   We are also in need of 200 extras on August 4th at the circle in Sharon
Township. Anyone interested should contact us at the information below. We would
like for you to appear at the auditions but it is not necessary. You may just
show up on the day of the filming. All extras must sign in at August 4th,
2003 at 7:30 am. Please do not wear anything with logos on it. Also, we ask that
you wear clothes that look like they are out of the 1950's Andy Griffith style
on this day. No jeans or T-shirts please.
*Note! Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who
can sign the release form for them. All cast and crew members must sign the
release forms.

    The film is a moral tale about one man standing up against a town who
will not face the obvious problem in the town.

     This film is also seeking financial sponsorship. If anyone is
interested, please contact us at the information below.

   If there are any questions, please contact Nick Staron on his cell at
(216) 389-0498, home (330) 225-0509, by fax at (330) 220-1114 or email at
Scottynelson at aol.com.
    Thank you for your interest.
       Sincerely,
Nick Staron