[NEohioPAL]convergence-continuum to open Each Day Dies with Sleep

Clyde Simon clydesimon at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 30 23:11:25 PDT 2003

--0-680188432-1057030024=:82740

convergence-continuum to open Jose Rivera’s Each Day Dies With Sleep on Friday, July 18

convergence-continuum’s production of Each Day Dies With Sleep will transport the audience to the magical world that is Nelly’s extraordinary home on the East Coast. There, she struggles to break away from her father, Augie, and his strange expanding house full of wild animals. With the help of hunky, young Johnny, and some fresh oranges, they travel West in search of fame and fortune. But Augie isn’t out of the picture yet, and the cards say there’s mayhem on the way….

Each Day Dies With Sleep will be directed by Joshua Spencer and will feature Artistic Director Clyde Simon as Augie, Lara Mielcarek as Nelly, and Geoff Hoffman as Johnny.

All shows will be presented at 8pm Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, from July 18 through August 16 at convergence-continuum’s artistic home, The Liminis, at 2438 Scranton Rd. in Cleveland’s Tremont neighborhood.  Tickets are $12 general admission and $9 for students and seniors. For information and reservations call 216-687-0074. Seating for this production will be limited to 45.

--0-680188432-1057030024=:82740

<DIV>
<P class=MsoBodyText style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><STRONG><FONT size=3>convergence-continuum to open Jose Rivera’s <I>Each Day Dies With Sleep</I> on Friday, July 18</FONT></STRONG></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3> <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3>convergence-continuum’s production of <I>Each Day Dies With Sleep</I> will transport the audience to the magical world that is Nelly’s extraordinary home on the East Coast. There, she struggles to break away from her father, Augie, and his strange expanding house full of wild animals. With the help of hunky, young Johnny, and some fresh oranges, they travel West in search of fame and fortune. But Augie isn’t out of the picture yet, and the cards say there’s mayhem on the way….</FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3><I>Each Day Dies With Sleep</I> will be directed by Joshua Spencer and will feature Artistic Director Clyde Simon as Augie, Lara Mielcarek as Nelly, and Geoff Hoffman as Johnny.</FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3>All shows will be presented at 8pm Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, from July 18 through August 16 at convergence-continuum’s artistic home, The Liminis, at 2438 Scranton Rd. in Cleveland’s Tremont neighborhood.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Tickets are $12 general admission and $9 for students and seniors. For information and reservations call 216-687-0074. Seating for this production will be limited to 45.</FONT></P></DIV>
--0-680188432-1057030024=:82740--