[NEohioPAL]Airing on Applause on WVIZ/PBS this week

Benepe-Nelson, Tamme tnelson at WVIZ.org
Wed Jul 2 13:11:02 PDT 2003

Coming up on the next round of Applause airing on WVIZ/PBS, Thursday, =
July 3 at 7:30 p.m.
(Repeats Saturday at 5:30 p.m. and Sunday at 12:30 p.m.)

*	Since 1968, Blossom has been the summer stage for the Cleveland =
Orchestra, and many other musicians. Recently it was decided that the =
36-year old venue needed some sprucing up - correct some sight lines... =
fix the roof... add some amenities. Well now that the renovation is =
complete, we'll take you out to Cuyahoga Falls to see the new look and =
to meet the man who was there when Blossom was just a sketch on a piece =
of paper - architect, Peter Van Dijk.=20

*	We'll catch up with a collector who's a little pre-occupied with *Pez. =

*	And, we'll sample the sounds of the internationally famous Ohio =
Boychoir.=20