[NEohioPAL]ELYRIA SUMMER THEATRE ANNOUNCES TWO SUMMER PRODUCTIONS

Kajones0129 at aol.com Kajones0129 at aol.com
Mon Jul 7 22:52:38 PDT 2003

ELYRIA SUMMER THEATRE ASSOCIATION TO PERFORM
“ONCE UPON A MATTRESS”

The Elyria Summer Theatre Association celebrates its 26th Season with the musical comedy, "Once Upon a Mattress," to be performed July 24, 25, 26 and 27 in the air-conditioned Elyria High School Auditorium at 6th Street and West Avenue in Elyria.

The production is directed by Jan Bruml, with musical direction by Kevin Mulder and choreography by Jen Arvay.

Thursday, Friday and Saturday performances begin at 8:00 p.m. and the Sunday matinee begins at 2:00 p.m.  General Admission tickets are $10.00 for adults, and $9.00 for senior citizens and students.  Tickets for all shows can be reserved by calling the 24-hour ESTA Box Office Line at (440) 329-2111 or at the door on the nights of the performances.

ONCE UPON A MATTRESS is the classic Broadway musical comedy version of the fairytale "The Princess and the Pea" and features music by Mary Rodgers and lyrics by Marshall Barer.  The original production, starring Carol Burnett, opened on Broadway in 1959 and ran for 460 performances.  A 1996 revival starred Sarah Jessica Parker.

ELYRIA SUMMER THEATRE ASSOCIATION TO PERFORM
“ALL I EVER NEEDED TO KNOW I LEARNED IN KINDERGARTEN”

The Elyria Summer Theatre Association continues its 26th Season with the play, "All I Ever Needed to Know I Learned in Kindergarten," to be performed August 14, 15, 16, and 17 in the air-conditioned Elyria High School Auditorium at 6th Street and West Avenue in Elyria.  Thursday, Friday and Saturday performances begin at 8:00 p.m. and the Sunday matinee begins at 2:00 p.m.  General Admission tickets are $9.00 for adults, and $8.00 for senior citizens and students.

The production is directed by Russel Stitch.

Adapted for the stage from Robert Fulghum’s inspirational best-selling book, "All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten" takes the viewer through various life situations, and teaches some of life’s basic but most important lessons in a series of touching, charming and humorous sketches.

Seating is extremely limited for this production and advance reservations are strongly encouraged.  Tickets for all shows can be reserved by calling the 24-hour ESTA Box Office Line at (440) 329-2111.

###