[NEohioPAL]correction: Showdown in C-Town

Cheeka72 at aol.com Cheeka72 at aol.com
Wed Jul 9 23:29:09 PDT 2003

--part1_5a.1f1c3825.2c3d7aef_boundary

Hi, everyone:

It has been brought to my attention that there is an error in the posting
that I sent out yesterday.  Registration for the Showdown in C-Town competition
is this Saturday, July 12th, not Sunday.  My apologies for the error.

Take care!

Tonya Broach :-)

--part1_5a.1f1c3825.2c3d7aef_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hi, everyone:<BR>
<BR>
It has been brought to my attention that there is an error in the posting th=
at I sent out yesterday.  Registration for the Showdown in C-Town compe=
tition is this Saturday, July 12th, not Sunday.  My apologies for the e=
rror. <BR>
<BR>
Take care!  <BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#800040" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D4=
 FACE=3D"Aristocrat" LANG=3D"0">Tonya Broach :-)</FONT></HTML>

--part1_5a.1f1c3825.2c3d7aef_boundary--