[NEohioPAL]ELYRIA SUMMER THEATRE - Corrected information

Kajones0129 at aol.com Kajones0129 at aol.com
Wed Jul 9 23:29:24 PDT 2003

ELYRIA SUMMER THEATRE ASSOCIATION TO PERFORM
“ALL I REALLY NEED TO KNOW I LEARNED IN KINDERGARTEN”

The Elyria Summer Theatre Association continues its 26th Season with Robert Fulghum’s, "All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten," to be performed August 14, 15, 16, and 17 in the air-conditioned Elyria High School Auditorium at 6th Street and West Avenue in Elyria.  Thursday, Friday and Saturday performances begin at 8:00 p.m. and the Sunday matinee begins at 2:00 p.m.  General Admission tickets are $9.00 for adults, and $8.00 for senior citizens and students.

The director of the production is Russel Stitch.

Adapted for the stage from Robert Fulghum’s inspirational best-selling book, "All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten," takes the viewer through various life situations, and teaches some of life’s basic but most important lessons in a series of touching, charming and humorous sketches.

Seating is extremely limited and advance reservations are strongly encouraged.  Tickets for all shows can be reserved by calling the 24-hour ESTA Box Office Line at (440) 329-2111.
###