[NEohioPAL]Bad Epitaph: Desperately Seeking TWISTER Sets

David Hansen pengo at davidhansen.org
Thu Jul 17 07:15:32 PDT 2003

--MS_Mac_OE_3141268716_2072848_MIME_Part

Bad Epitaph Desperately Seeking TWISTER Sets for David's 35th Birthday Party

Bad Epitaph Theater Company is seeking two sets of that legendarily kinky
family game TWISTER.  It will be employed as part of an evening of fun,
games and questionable taste, to be orchestrated by Birthday Party Game
Master Nick Koesters.

"David's 35th Birthday" is a benefit to be held on Saturday, July 26
immediately following the 8 PM performance of I HATE THIS at Dobama Theatre,
in preparation for that show's inclusion in the Minnesota Fringe Festival.

If you have a TWISTER for us to borrow, please contact us at
contact at badepitaph.org.

For more information on the Birthday Benefit, or performances of I HATE
THIS, visit the Bad Epitaph website at http://www.badepitaph.org

Thank you.

--MS_Mac_OE_3141268716_2072848_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Bad Epitaph: Desperately Seeking TWISTER Sets</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<B>Bad Epitaph Desperately Seeking TWISTER Sets for David's 35th Birthday P=
arty<BR>
<BR>
</B>Bad Epitaph Theater Company is seeking two sets of that legendarily kin=
ky family game TWISTER.  It will be employed as part of an evening of f=
un, games and questionable taste, to be orchestrated by Birthday Party Game =
Master Nick Koesters.<BR>
<BR>
"David's 35th Birthday" is a benefit to be held on Saturday, July=
 26 immediately following the 8 PM performance of I HATE THIS at Dobama Thea=
tre, in preparation for that show's inclusion in the Minnesota Fringe Festiv=
al.<BR>
<BR>
If you have a TWISTER for us to borrow, please contact us at contact at badepi=
taph.org.<BR>
<BR>
For more information on the Birthday Benefit, or performances of I HATE THI=
S, visit the Bad Epitaph website at http://www.badepitaph.org<BR>
<BR>
Thank you.
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3141268716_2072848_MIME_Part--