[NEohioPAL]Bad Epitaph: Salute to Curtis Proctor

David Hansen pengo at davidhansen.org
Thu Jul 17 07:15:48 PDT 2003

--MS_Mac_OE_3141269613_2126783_MIME_Part

BAD EPITAPH'S ONLINE SALUTE TO CURTIS D.  PROCTOR

http://www.badepitaph.org/curtis.html

Curtis D. Proctor has accepted a full-time position at Wichita State
University, and will soon be leaving the Cleveland area.

He has been featured in several Bad Epitaph productions, and we have been
honored to work with him, and always delighted to watch him on our or anyone
else's stage.

We hope you enjoy this small tribute to a great man, whom we will miss very
much.

http://www.badepitaph.org/curtis.html

--MS_Mac_OE_3141269613_2126783_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Bad Epitaph: Salute to Curtis Proctor</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<B>BAD EPITAPH'S ONLINE SALUTE TO CURTIS D.  PROCTOR<BR>
</B><BR>
http://www.badepitaph.org/curtis.html<BR>
<BR>
Curtis D. Proctor has accepted a full-time position at Wichita State Univer=
sity, and will soon be leaving the Cleveland area.<BR>
<BR>
He has been featured in several Bad Epitaph productions, and we have been h=
onored to work with him, and always delighted to watch him on our or anyone =
else's stage.<BR>
<BR>
We hope you enjoy this small tribute to a great man, whom we will miss very=
 much.<BR>
<BR>
http://www.badepitaph.org/curtis.html=20
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3141269613_2126783_MIME_Part--