[NEohioPAL]Press Release: Hudson Players Season Pass Giveaway

Brian Diehl bdiehl at ayalogic.com
Thu Jul 17 21:59:25 PDT 2003

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Re:  Hudson Players Season Pass Giveaway

HUDSON, OHIO – In celebration of their 59th season of Hudson theatre, the
Hudson Players will be giving away $160 worth of season passes.  Saturday
and Sunday, July 26 and 27, those interested in live theatre can stop by the
Hudson ACME and sign up to win a season pass to Hudson Players productions.

This year, the season opens in September with “Hudson’s Second Annual
Community Talent Show,” a chance for everyone in Hudson to entertain his or
her neighbors.  November will open the play season with a comedy-mystery,
“Catch Me if You Can” (which has nothing to do with the movie of the same
title).  “Fiddler on the Roof” will be next February’s musical and the
season will end with the comedy, “Perfect Wedding.”

Representatives from the Hudson Players will be setting up a table at the
Hudson ACME, from 11 am to 5 pm, Saturday, July 26 and from 1 pm to 5 pm
Sunday, July 27.  They will be collecting drawing entries and distributing
season schedules.  Other entry locations will be found at participating
merchants throughout Hudson.  It costs nothing to enter the drawing, which
will take place Monday, August 4.

“We’re hoping to gain some awareness that there are two award-winning
theatre groups in Hudson.”  Says Brian Diehl, Hudson Players board member,
“The Hudson Players perform at Barlow Community Center by the fire station
and Actor’s Summit is off of Owen Brown Street by the bus garage.  The
Hudson Players represent the Hudson community at state and national events
and we need everyone’s support in order to put our best foot forward.

Those interested in joining Hudson Players or donating time or money can
contact the group at 330 655-8522, players at ayalogic.com or P.O. Box 2159
Hudson, Ohio 44236.

# # #

This release available in Word Document (.doc) format

Contact: 	Brian Diehl, Board Member, Hudson Players
		Email:  bdiehl at ayalogic.com