[NEohioPAL]Near West Theatre HIRING

RNavisjr at aol.com RNavisjr at aol.com
Mon Jul 21 15:00:07 PDT 2003

--part1_15f.2388ea70.2c4d7fe0_boundary

NEAR WEST THEATRE, located in the Ohio City Area, is looking to hire
   a  Costume Designer/Coordinator for our Fall Production of THE KING AND I.

Interested applicants should call Bob Navis Jr, Artistic Director at
216-281-6879.
Competitive salary. Show opens late November.

--part1_15f.2388ea70.2c4d7fe0_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">NEAR WEST THEATRE, located in the Ohio City Area, is l=
ooking to hire<BR>
   a  <B>Costume Designer/Coordinator for our Fall Production=
 of THE KING AND I.</B><BR>
  <BR>
Interested applicants should call Bob Navis Jr, Artistic Director at 216-281=
-6879.<BR>
Competitive salary. Show opens late November.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_15f.2388ea70.2c4d7fe0_boundary--