[NEohioPAL]SomeAMAZINGKids!

Rebecca Borger rborger at flamingmailbox.com
Tue Jul 22 15:30:33 PDT 2003

I have had the wonderful opportunity to direct sixteen 8-12 year olds
at The Cleveland Playhouse Performance Camp.  My job was so easy.
These kids are so talented.  In five weeks (60 hours) they have written
and composed music for their own musical called
What In the Wonderland.  It hits on the topics of self-esteem, treating
others fairly, and believing in one's self.

I hope that if you have time this week you will come join us for an
idealistic presentation of what theatre can really be about.

Nina, another teacher through the camp, has also directed a piece
called Briar Tiger and the Big Wind.  It is remarkable as well.  A
fable of sorts that focuses on the art of story telling and movement.
There is great music too.

Anyway, here are the times.  All performances are FREE and in Studio
One at The Cleveland Playhouse.  Each show is approximately 40 minutes
long.  Thank you.

Tuesday- 11am- Briar Tiger and the Big Wind
		11:45am- What In the Wonderland

Wednesday- 11am- Briar Tiger and the Big Wind
		     11:45am- What In the Wonderland

Thursday- 7pm- Briar Tiger and the Big Wind
		7:45pm- What In the Wonderland

Rebecca Borger