[NEohioPAL]Bad Epitaph: David's 35th Birthday Benefit!

David Hansen pengo at davidhansen.org
Tue Jul 22 07:13:57 PDT 2003

--MS_Mac_OE_3141704123_126689_MIME_Part

BAD EPITAPH PRESENTS DAVID'S 35th BIRTHDAY PARTY!

Saturday, July 26, 2003: It's a sweaty, heady, midsummer birthday party -
and you are invited!

The festivities begin immediately following the 8 PM performance of I HATE
THIS and will include:

* The deep and funky DJ Darclight.
* Gamemaster Nick Koesters will host a variety of challenging and exciting
competitions, including: Marathon Twister, Pin-the-Hair-on-Hansen and the
"Si=F1ata"!
* Copious prizes for the competitions!
* Delicious refreshments provided by numerous Cleveland Heights area
restaurants.
* Tasty libations served by our sweet bartender, Harris.
* Numerous other events; chances to win big money - and to support the trip
to the Minnesota Fringe!

Tickets for the performance and party are $25.  Make your reservation today
by calling (216) 556-0919 or online at http://www.badepitaph.org

Bad Epitaph.  Happy Birthday.

--MS_Mac_OE_3141704123_126689_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Bad Epitaph: David's 35th Birthday Benefit!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<B>BAD EPITAPH PRESENTS DAVID'S 35th BIRTHDAY PARTY!<BR>
</B><BR>
Saturday, July 26, 2003: It's a sweaty, heady, midsummer birthday party - a=
nd you are invited!<BR>
<BR>
The festivities begin immediately following the 8 PM performance of I HATE =
THIS and will include:<BR>
<BR>
* The deep and funky <B>DJ Darclight</B>.<BR>
* <B>Gamemaster Nick Koesters</B> will host a variety of challenging and ex=
citing competitions, including: <B>Marathon Twister</B>, <B>Pin-the-Hair-on-=
Hansen</B> and the <B>"Si=F1ata"</B>!<BR>
* Copious prizes for the competitions!<BR>
* Delicious refreshments provided by numerous Cleveland Heights area restau=
rants.<BR>
* Tasty libations served by our sweet bartender, <B>Harris</B>.<BR>
* Numerous other events; chances to win big money - and to support the trip=
 to the Minnesota Fringe!<BR>
<BR>
Tickets for the performance and party are $25.  Make your reservation =
today by calling (216) 556-0919 or online at http://www.badepitaph.org<BR>
<BR>
Bad Epitaph.  Happy Birthday.=20
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3141704123_126689_MIME_Part--