[NEohioPAL]CCDT seeks set designer for holiday show

Ccontempdt at aol.com Ccontempdt at aol.com
Mon Jul 28 21:46:48 PDT 2003

--part1_99.3b243f03.2c56d199_boundary

Cleveland Contemporary Dance Theatre is seeking a SET DESIGNER for its
holiday production 'The Night Before Christmas' at Tri-C East's Performing Arts
Center Dec 4-7, 2003.

'The Night Before Christmas', conceived, directed, and choreographed by CCDT
executive/artistic director Michael Medcalf and written by Margaret Lynch
tells the story of two children in the foster care system whose wish to be
reunited with their birth parents is granted in a magical and emotionally charged
journey to gospel and the music of legendary jazz composer Duke Ellington.

If interested please contact Desmond Davis at (216) 426-8156 or by e-mail:
Ccontempdt at aol.com

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Desmond Davis, Artistic Associate

--part1_99.3b243f03.2c56d199_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2>Cleveland Contemporary Da=
nce Theatre is seeking a <B>SET DESIGNER </B>for its holiday production <I>'=
<B>The Night Before Christmas' </B></I>at Tri-C East's Performing Arts Cente=
r <B>Dec 4-7, 2003.
<BR>
<BR>'The Night Before Christmas'</B>, conceived, directed, and choreographed=
 by CCDT executive/artistic director Michael Medcalf and written by Margaret=
 Lynch tells the story of two children in the foster care system whose wish=20=
to be reunited with their birth parents is granted in a magical and emotiona=
lly charged journey to gospel and the music of legendary jazz composer Duke=20=
Ellington.
<BR>
<BR>If interested please contact Desmond Davis at (216) 426-8156 or by e-mai=
l: </FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#ff8040" SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Ari=
al" LANG=3D"0"><B><I><U>Ccontempdt at aol.com</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" SI=
ZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"></B></I></U>
<BR>            &nbsp=
;
<BR>Thank you in advance for your consideration.
<BR>
<BR>Desmond Davis, Artistic Associate</FONT></HTML>

--part1_99.3b243f03.2c56d199_boundary--