[NEohioPAL]Bad Epitaph: I HATE THIS at the Minnesota Fringe

David Hansen pengo at davidhansen.org
Mon Jul 28 22:49:14 PDT 2003

--MS_Mac_OE_3142280236_1728549_MIME_Part

BAD EPITAPH SENDS "I HATE THIS" TO THE MINNESOTA FRINGE FESTIVAL

Following last weekend's performances at Dobama Theatre, Bad Epitaph Theater
Co. is sending David Hansen's I HATE THIS to the Minnesota Fringe Festival,
opening Friday, Aug. 1 at Red Eye Collaborative in Minneapolis.

You can follow daily updates of the MN Fringe by checking out I HATE THIS
BLOG at http://hatethisblog.blogspot.com or by visiting the Bad Epitaph
website.

Thanks to everyone who attended the gig at Dobama, and who has shown support
for the production in the past.  It's going to be a great festival. -dh

http://www.badepitaph.org

# # #

--MS_Mac_OE_3142280236_1728549_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Bad Epitaph: I HATE THIS at the Minnesota Fringe</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<B>BAD EPITAPH SENDS "I HATE THIS" TO THE MINNESOTA FRINGE FESTIV=
AL<BR>
<BR>
</B>Following last weekend's performances at Dobama Theatre, Bad Epitaph Th=
eater Co. is sending David Hansen's I HATE THIS to the Minnesota Fringe Fest=
ival, opening Friday, Aug. 1 at Red Eye Collaborative in Minneapolis.<BR>
<BR>
You can follow daily updates of the MN Fringe by checking out I HATE THIS B=
LOG at http://hatethisblog.blogspot.com or by visiting the Bad Epitaph websi=
te.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks to everyone who attended the gig at Dobama, and who has shown suppor=
t for the production in the past.  It's going to be a great festival. -=
dh<BR>
<BR>
http://www.badepitaph.org<BR>
<BR>
# # #=20
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3142280236_1728549_MIME_Part--