[NEohioPAL]actors needed for short film

Dan Rajkovich rajkovich1 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 4 23:20:02 PDT 2003

ACTORS NEEDED FOR SHORT FILM

Must be available for filming on Friday August 15th from 10am until 4pm.
Also must be available for one rehearsal during that week.
This project is a local film, created by local artists, prooduced in an
attempt to promote film and the arts in the greater Cleveland area.
A small stipend is available along with a meal on the day of the shoot.
We are looking for actors and actresses of diverse cultural backgrounds,
ranging between the ages of 30 - 65.
It should be a really fun, short project, and we're looking forward to
hearing from all of you.
Email Dan at rajkovich1 at hotmail.com or call at 216-906-3413.

THANKS!