[NEohioPAL]New Fax Number

Marci Janas pjanas at oberlin.edu
Wed Aug 6 16:59:06 PDT 2003

--==========01894450==========

Hello everyone.

We have just learned today that our fax number has changed, effective
today, with Oberlin's transfer to a new phone system. I apologize for any
inconvenience this might have caused you in communicating with us today via
facsimile transmission.

Please delete our old fax number:

440-776-3006

from your files and your speed dial programs.

Our new fax number is:

440-775-5457

Thanks very much,

Marci Janas

Marci Janas
Director of Conservatory Media Relations
Oberlin Conservatory of Music
39 West College Street
Oberlin, OH  44074
vox: 440-775-8328