[NEohioPAL]HARMONY BAR AND GRILLE CLOSING...FAREWELL THIS SATURDAY!

RNavisjr at aol.com RNavisjr at aol.com
Wed Aug 6 16:59:15 PDT 2003

--part1_1e9.e674938.2c62cffd_boundary

HELLO EVERYONE,
   Yes, I just found out the HARMONY is closing.  This place, its people, the
good times, profound and goofy have been a huge part of my life for six
years.
Unique in my life experience is a place where songs of the musical theater
have provided a catalyst to friends and strangers alike, coming together to cry,
drink, celebrate the seasons of the year, laugh and go home after belting
"Edelweiss" one more time.  I shall miss it deeply.
Lynn was going to just let it end this Saturday, quietly.....and I called and
said we at the Near West Theatre need a ritual for all life's happenings.
SO, I'LL BE PLAYING FOR THE LAST TIME FROM 9-12 MIDNIGHT. PLEASE
STOP BY, EVEN FOR 1 DRINK, OR ONE LAST SONG AT THE MICROPHONE TO HELP US SAY
"THANK YOU" AND "GOODBYE" TO LYNN, ELAINE, SUE AND ALLTHE REGULARS AT THE OL'
HARMONY BAR AND GRILLE, WHO HAVE PROVIDED US WITH SIX YEARS OF SONG, FOOD AND
LOVE.

--part1_1e9.e674938.2c62cffd_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">HELLO EVERYONE,<BR>
   Yes, I just found out the HARMONY is closing.  This place,=
 its people, the good times, profound and goofy have been a huge part of my=20=
life for six years.<BR>
Unique in my life experience is a place where songs of the musical theater h=
ave provided a catalyst to friends and strangers alike, coming together to c=
ry, drink, celebrate the seasons of the year, laugh and go home after beltin=
g "Edelweiss" one more time.  I shall miss it deeply.<BR>
Lynn was going to just let it end this Saturday, quietly.....and I called an=
d said we at the Near West Theatre need a ritual for all life's happenings.<=

<B>SO, I'LL BE PLAYING FOR THE LAST TIME FROM 9-12 MIDNIGHT. PLEASE<BR>
STOP BY, EVEN FOR 1 DRINK, OR ONE LAST SONG AT THE MICROPHONE TO HELP US SAY=
 "THANK YOU" AND "GOODBYE" TO LYNN, ELAINE, SUE AND ALLTHE REGULARS AT THE O=
L' HARMONY BAR AND GRILLE, WHO HAVE PROVIDED US WITH SIX YEARS OF SONG, FOOD=
 AND LOVE.</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_1e9.e674938.2c62cffd_boundary--