[NEohioPAL]Movie Auditions / Costume Design Opportunity

Mephisto Theatrics mephistotheatrics at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 10 05:16:01 PDT 2003

<DIV>
<DIV>This message is for anyone who might be interested in working on a local film to be shot in the Sandusky area. The film is called <EM>The Still Unknown</EM>, and the stage version of the script may be viewed on the author's website, <A href="http://www.geocities.com/terenceblenk/stillunknown.htm">www.geocities.com/terenceblenk/stillunknown.htm</A></DIV>
<DIV>Ages listed are approximate, and may vary with casting.  No roles are currently cast.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>It's an ensemble piece in the sense that there are 7-8 major roles all with relatively equal screen time.  Because of this, we will be rehearsing, most likely 1-2 days a week.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Transportation for these rehearsals and shooting can be provided for anyone who lives more or less somewhere between Lakewood and Sandusky.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I am also looking for a costume designer for this project.  Costumes will probably be a thrift store operation, so here we're looking for someone with great style and imagination.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you haven't figured it out, other than re-imbursing costs, we will not be able to pay you.  This is a "love of art" project.  But are planning on going as far as we can with promoting this film once shot.  We've completed many theater and film projects in the past.  I don't want to "sell" anyone.  Just check out the script, it's worth it.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you know anyone or around the Sandusky area who might be interested, contact Joshua Johnston (director) through this email address.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>Josh(ua) Johnston</DIV>