[NEohioPAL]Final 3 performances of Each Day Dies With Sleep

Clyde Simon clydesimon at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 10 23:55:01 PDT 2003

--0-1493391780-1060570993=:47059

ONLY ONE WEEKEND LEFT TO SEE CONVERGENCE-CONTINUUM'S PRODUCTION OF EACH DAY DIES WITH SLEEP

There is only one weekend left to encounter convergence-continuum's mind-bending production of Jose Rivera's Each Day Dies With Sleep.  In this up-close production at the intimate Liminis, you will be transported to the extraordinary world that is Nelly's home on the East Coast where she struggles to escape her possessive father Augie and his strange expanding house filled with wild animals.  With the help of hunky, young Johnny they travel to L.A. in search of fame and fortune.  But Augie isn't out of the picture yet and the cards say there's mayhem on the way....

"Rivera animates the tension between the civilized and the bestial, all while writing in such a droll manner that the work plays like a dark, gothic comedy....All this weirdness seems strangely logical in the playing, and it's surprisingly funny throughout....In a production that is superb in all respects, the convergence-continuum actors shine brightest....Thanks to their crisp performances, this tight ensemble generates enough crackling sexual energy to equal the output of an Illuminating Company substation, along with just as much tension and dread once Augie takes his revenge....So let's put it this way: If you've got a functioning phone and car, you've got no damn excuse to miss this show.."  -- Christine Howey, Scene, July 23-29, 2003

So use that phone to call 216-687-0074 for reservations soon.  Tickets are still available for the final weekend, but seating is limited.

This final weekend of performances will be Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at 8pm, at The Liminis, 2438 Scranton Rd., in Cleveland's Tremont neighborhood.  Tickets are $12 general admission and $9 for students and seniors.  Call 216-687-0074 for reservations and information.

--0-1493391780-1060570993=:47059

<DIV><STRONG>ONLY ONE WEEKEND LEFT TO SEE CONVERGENCE-CONTINUUM'S PRODUCTION OF <I>EACH DAY DIES WITH SLEEP</I></STRONG><I> <BR></I><BR><BR>There is only <B>one weekend left</B> to encounter <B>convergence-continuum</B>'s mind-bending production of Jose Rivera's <I>Each Day Dies With Sleep.  </I>In this up-close production at the intimate Liminis, you will be transported to the extraordinary world that is Nelly's home on the East Coast where she struggles to escape her possessive father Augie and his strange expanding house filled with wild animals.  With the help of hunky, young Johnny they travel to L.A. in search of fame and fortune.  But Augie isn't out of the picture yet and the cards say there's mayhem on the way....<BR><BR><BR>"Rivera animates the tension between the civilized and the bestial, all while writing in such a droll manner that the work plays like a dark, gothic comedy....All this weirdness seems strangely logical in the playing, and it's surprisingly
 funny throughout....In a production that is superb in all respects, the convergence-continuum actors shine brightest....Thanks to their crisp performances, this tight ensemble generates enough crackling sexual energy to equal the output of an Illuminating Company substation, along with just as much tension and dread once Augie takes his revenge....So let's put it this way: If you've got a functioning phone and car, you've got no damn excuse to miss this show.."  --<I> Christine Howey, Scene, July 23-29, 200</I>3<BR><BR><FONT face=Arial><B>So use that phone to call 216-687-0074 for reservations soon.  <U>Tickets are still available for the final</U> <U>weekend,</U> but seating is limited</B>.<BR></FONT><FONT face=Verdana><BR></FONT><FONT face=Verdana>This final weekend of performances will be <STRONG>Thursday, Friday, and Saturday</STRONG> at 8pm, at The Liminis, 2438 Scranton Rd., in Cleveland's Tremont neighborhood.  </FONT><FONT face=Verdana>Tickets are $12
 general admission and $9 for students and seniors.  Call 216-687-0074 for reservations and information. </FONT></XBODY></DIV>
--0-1493391780-1060570993=:47059--