[NEohioPAL]Kent Stage Players seeks Director & Musical Director

KentStagePlayers at aol.com KentStagePlayers at aol.com
Wed Aug 13 15:39:11 PDT 2003

--part1_17d.1f10ac1a.2c6bfadc_boundary

The Kent Stage Players is seeking both a director and musical director for
our Nov/Dec show, You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown.  These are paid positions.
Interested parties should submit their resume either via email or by standard
mail.  Resumes can be emailed to KentStagePlayers at aol.com, or be mailed to

Kent Stage Players
175 E. Main St.
Kent, OH 44240

Questions or comments can be sent to Kentstageplayers at aol.com.

Thank you,
       Alane Christlieb, Kent Stage Players

--part1_17d.1f10ac1a.2c6bfadc_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR=3D"#0000a0" SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=
=3D"SERIF" FACE=3D"Bookman Old Style" LANG=3D"0">The Kent Stage Players is s=
eeking both a director and musical director for our Nov/Dec show, You're a G=
ood Man, Charlie Brown.  These are paid positions. Interested parties s=
hould submit their resume either via email or by standard mail.  Resume=
s can be emailed to KentStagePlayers at aol.com, or be mailed to<BR>
<BR>
Kent Stage Players<BR>
175 E. Main St.<BR>
Kent, OH 44240<BR>
<BR>
Questions or comments can be sent to Kentstageplayers at aol.com. <BR>
<BR>
Thank you,<BR>
       Alane Christlieb, Kent Stage Players</F=