[NEohioPAL]Cabaret Auditions at SCT

Rebecca Summers rsummers at kent.edu
Wed Aug 13 15:50:12 PDT 2003

--B_3143637769_608707

Cabaret Auditions (the Broadway revival version)

Audition dates: Sunday, August 24 - 6:00 - 9:00,
Monday, August 25 - 7:00 - 9:30
Tuesday, August 26 - 7:00 -9:30

Production dates: November 7, 8*, 14, 15, 16, 21, 22**, 23, 28 and 29
*Dinner Theatre
** Midnight Show

All roles are available. Please prepare an up-tempo Broadway song for
auditions. Everyone should be prepared to dance except actors interested
in Cliff Bradshaw, Fraulein Schneider, Herr Schultz and Ernst Ludwig. If
you are a dancer and you play an instrument, please prepare something to
perform. We will also audition for the band, which will be on stage and
part of the Kit Kat Club.

We do intend to cast the show with young adults who look like they belong
in Berlin, in the Kit Kat club...so, we're envisioning ages from older
teens through late 20's/early 30's. It is not so much an age requirement
as a "look" that we are after.

Production team: Becky Summers, director/choreographer;
                            Pat Kulow, assistant director;
                            Donna Dandino, musical director;
                            Cheryl Sage, orchestra director;
                            Sheryl Puette, stage manager;
                            Cheryl Rauschenberger, assistant choreographer;
                            Professor Heidrun Hultgren, German linguist
coach;
                            Lyle Hennicke, production manager.

For information, please call Managing Director Tom Wilschutz, 216-570-4838
or
email: sct_online at hotmail.com

--B_3143637769_608707

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Cabaret Auditions at SCT</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><B><I>Cabaret</I></B> Auditions (the Broadway revival =
version) <BR>
<BR>
Audition dates: Sunday, August 24 - 6:00 - 9:00, <BR>
Monday, August 25 - 7:00 - 9:30 <BR>
Tuesday, August 26 - 7:00 -9:30 <BR>
<BR>
Production dates: November 7, 8*, 14, 15, 16, 21, 22**, 23, 28 and 29 <BR>
*Dinner Theatre <BR>
** Midnight Show<BR>
<BR>
All roles are available. Please prepare an up-tempo Broadway song for<BR>
auditions. Everyone should be prepared to dance except actors interested<BR=

in Cliff Bradshaw, Fraulein Schneider, Herr Schultz and Ernst Ludwig. If<BR=

you are a dancer and you play an instrument, please prepare something to<BR=

perform. We will also audition for the band, which will be on stage and<BR>
part of the Kit Kat Club. <BR>
<BR>
We do intend to cast the show with young adults who look like they belong<B=

in Berlin, in the Kit Kat club...so, we're envisioning ages from older<BR>
teens through late 20's/early 30's. It is not so much an age requirement<BR=

as a "look" that we are after.<BR>
<BR>
Production team: Becky Summers, director/choreographer; <BR>
            &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;  Pat Kulow, assistant director; <BR>
            &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;  Donna Dandino, musical director; <BR>
            &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;  Cheryl Sage, orchestra director; <BR>
            &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;  Sheryl Puette, stage manager; <BR>
            &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;  Cheryl Rauschenberger, assistant choreographer; <BR>
            &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;  Professor Heidrun Hultgren, German linguist coach; <BR>
            &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;  Lyle Hennicke, production manager. <BR>
<BR>
For information, please call Managing Director Tom Wilschutz, 216-570-4838 =
or<BR>
email: sct_online at hotmail.com   <BR>
</FONT>
</BODY>