[NEohioPAL]TOMMY at Stagecrafters this weekend

Bradley Wyner bwyner at adelphia.net
Wed Aug 13 23:42:05 PDT 2003

--MS_Mac_OE_3143660651_69646_MIME_Part

Stagecrafters Proudly Presents
Our 11th Annual Summer Stock
TOMMY
The stage version of The Who=B9s classic rock opera
Music and Lyrics by Pete Townshend
Book by Pete Townshend and Des McAnuff

*This weekend*
Friday, August 15 at 7:30 PM
Saturday, August 16 at 2:00 PM and 7:30 PM
at the Orange High School Auditorium
32000 Chagrin Blvd. in Pepper Pike
Tickets are $8, available at the door
Call 216-831-8601 extension 5102 for more information

The Cast
Keri Axelrod, Allison Bencar, Ben Bohrer, Blair Coleman, Aaron Dore, Jamie
Finkenthal, Randy Fox, Tali Beth Friedman, Ross Gulko, Michael Anthony
Harnichar, Taylor Hess, Sarah Jacobson, Leah Joseph, Max Joseph, Andrew
Kober, Gordon Leary, Alexandra Leff, Sara Lerner, Amy Linden, Robyn Linden,
Mike Miller, Carli Taylor Miluk, Alea Moore, Jill Murdoch, Jenna Nash, Sera
Nelson, Stephanie Nemecek, Mark Osgood, Miriam Polakoff, Rob Rodems, Sarah
Rolleston, Luke Scattergood, Hannah Sobel, Miles Sternfeld, Sarah Stroup,
Daniel Takacs, Ben Weinberg, Eddie Williams, Andrew Zucker, and Ben Zimmer

The Production Staff
Produced by Wendy Lee Scott
Directed by Jeremy Gold Kronenberg
Musical Direction by Brad Wyner
Choreography by Jeremy Gold Kronenberg and Kristy Cruz
Stage Managed by Rebecca L. Ress
Costume Design by Gordon Leary
Costume Assistance by Michelle Luciano
Production Design by Jennifer Farris and Joe Parker
Sound Design by Skip Kelley
Fight Choreography by Jamie Koeth
The Band -- Joe Parker, Jamie Koeth, Tricia Pruchnicki, Greg Stein, Josh
Rosen, and Rick Rodems

About the Summer Stock Program
Stagecrafters=B9 Summer Stock aims to provide serious musical theater student=
in college and high school with an experience similar to working in a
professional summer stock.  Over the past ten years, we have mounted a
variety of shows including Children of Eden, Once on This Island, The Wiz,
Pippin, and Godspell.  Performers in Tommy and past productions have come
from a multitude of area high schools, in addition to NYU=B9s Tisch School of
the Arts, Carnegie-Mellon, Cincinnati College/Conservatory, Ashland
University, Tri-C, Syracuse University, Vassar College, Indiana University,
Baldwin-Wallace, Kent, OSU, Michigan, Point Park, Columbia College, and
Ithaca.  Participants in the program have gone on to perform on Broadway
(Rent, Mama Mia, The Sweet Smell of Success, Nine, Les Miserables, Jesus
Christ Superstar) and in national tours (Fame, Titanic, Tommy, Jekyll and
Hyde).

Stagecrafters is a program of Orange Community Education and Recreation.

--MS_Mac_OE_3143660651_69646_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>TOMMY at Stagecrafters this weekend</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#DD0000"><B>Stagecrafters Proudly Presents<BR>
</B></FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000DD">Our 11th Annual Summer Stock<BR>
</FONT><H1>TOMMY<BR>
</H1><FONT COLOR=3D"#9900CC">The stage version of The Who=B9s classic rock oper=
a<BR>
</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#008800"><B>Music and Lyrics by Pete Townshend<BR>
</B></FONT><B><FONT COLOR=3D"#DD0000">Book by Pete Townshend and Des McAnuff<=

</FONT></B><BR>
<H2>*This weekend*<BR>
</H2><B>Friday, August 15</B> at 7:30 PM<BR>
<B>Saturday, August 16</B> at 2:00 PM and 7:30 PM<BR>
at the Orange High School Auditorium<BR>
32000 Chagrin Blvd. in Pepper Pike<BR>
Tickets are $8, available at the door<BR>
Call 216-831-8601 extension 5102 for more information<BR>
<BR>
<B>The Cast<BR>
</B>Keri Axelrod, Allison Bencar, Ben Bohrer, Blair Coleman, Aaron Dore, Ja=
mie Finkenthal, Randy Fox, Tali Beth Friedman, Ross Gulko, Michael Anthony H=
arnichar, Taylor Hess, Sarah Jacobson, Leah Joseph, Max Joseph, Andrew Kober=
, Gordon Leary, Alexandra Leff, Sara Lerner, Amy Linden, Robyn Linden, Mike =
Miller, Carli Taylor Miluk, Alea Moore, Jill Murdoch, Jenna Nash, Sera Nelso=
n, Stephanie Nemecek, Mark Osgood, Miriam Polakoff, Rob Rodems, Sarah Rolles=
ton, Luke Scattergood, Hannah Sobel, Miles Sternfeld, Sarah Stroup, Daniel T=
akacs, Ben Weinberg, Eddie Williams, Andrew Zucker, and Ben Zimmer <BR>
<BR>
<B>The Production Staff<BR>
</B>Produced by Wendy Lee Scott<BR>
Directed by Jeremy Gold Kronenberg<BR>
Musical Direction by Brad Wyner<BR>
Choreography by Jeremy Gold Kronenberg and Kristy Cruz<BR>
Stage Managed by Rebecca L. Ress<BR>
Costume Design by Gordon Leary<BR>
Costume Assistance by Michelle Luciano<BR>
Production Design by Jennifer Farris and Joe Parker<BR>
Sound Design by Skip Kelley<BR>
Fight Choreography by Jamie Koeth<BR>
The Band -- Joe Parker, Jamie Koeth, Tricia Pruchnicki, Greg Stein, Josh Ro=
sen, and Rick Rodems<BR>
<BR>
<B>About the Summer Stock Program<BR>
</B>Stagecrafters=B9 Summer Stock aims to provide serious musical theater stu=
dents in college and high school with an experience similar to working in a =
professional summer stock.  Over the past ten years, we have mounted a =
variety of shows including<I> Children of Eden</I>, <I>Once on This Island</=
I>, <I>The Wiz</I>, <I>Pippin</I>, and <I>Godspell</I>.  Performers in =
<I>Tommy</I> and past productions have come from a multitude of area high sc=
hools, in addition to NYU=B9s Tisch School of the Arts, Carnegie-Mellon, Cinci=
nnati College/Conservatory, Ashland University, Tri-C, Syracuse University, =
Vassar College, Indiana University, Baldwin-Wallace, Kent, OSU, Michigan, Po=
int Park, Columbia College, and Ithaca.  Participants in the program ha=
ve gone on to perform on Broadway (<I>Rent</I>, <I>Mama Mia</I>, <I>The Swee=
t Smell of Success</I>, <I>Nine</I>, <I>Les Miserables</I>, <I>Jesus Christ =
Superstar</I>) and in national tours (<I>Fame</I>, <I>Titanic</I>, <I>Tommy<=
/I>, <I>Jekyll and Hyde</I>).<BR>
<BR>
Stagecrafters is a program of Orange Community Education and Recreation.
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3143660651_69646_MIME_Part--